Project Coordinator: Kamil Mazurek
CII Petersberg Series (PS) is a project run by the Centre for International Initiatives. Its main goal is to spread information and understanding on the subject of respective civilian and military operations conducted by the European Union, so called Petersberg Missions. These are short, critical in their nature articles meant to give a general overview of a particular operation and to present expected (ongoing operations) or already achieved (finished operations) results. The reason standing behind CII’s decision to launch the project is realization of the existence of certain loophole in the Internet regarding the subject – namely the absence of information on Pestersberg Operations in an intelligible and quasi-journalistic form. CII PS articles are tailored mainly for English-speaking audience who are not experts in the field of UE external actions.
The authors of articles for CII PS are both Polish and foreign specialists dealing with European issues, as well as graduates of studies related to international relations and political sciences. To participate in the project we also invite postgraduate students and doctoral candidates as well as persons who knowledgeable about at least one Petersberg Mission.
We have already published 10 articles describing following Petersberg Operations: EUBAM Moldova/Ukraine; EUNAVFOR Somalia; EUMM Georgia; EUSEC DRC; EUCAP Nestor; EUTM Somalia; EUPM; EUPOL Afghanistan; EUTM Mali; Operation Artemis; EULEX Kosovo. Hence, we are waiting for your proposals and applications for other missions.
- V. Vargova, EULEX Kosovo: the largest EU Mission with little success
- B. Marcinkowska, EU Mission DRC Artemis: Greek goddess of the Hunt who brought peace in the Great Lakes Region?
- H. Develey Przybycinski, EUTM Mali: a European mission to bring stability to Mali and hope for the Sahel region
- M. Hatzigeorgopoulos, EUPOL Afghanistan: too small, too slow, too late?
- A. Briganti, The European Union Police Mission in Bosnia and Herzegovina: The First Laboratory for the European Crisis Management Competences
- R. Smentek, European Union in the Horn of Africa – the operations that need to be continued
- M. Hatzigeorgopoulos, Building up the Congolese defence apparatus – EUSEC DRC and the challenges ahead of the EU
- R. Ruiz, EUMM GEORGIA: A Mission in the Caucasus Geopolitical Crossroads
- K. Mazurek, Should we engage even further? Operation „Atalanta” as a possible milestone in the EU Common Security and Defence Policy
- K. Mazurek, Essential assistance? Operation EUBAM Moldova/Ukraine and its impact on the management of the fragile border
Project’s website on the CII blog
To be happy it is great to be healthy. How can medicines help up? It isn’t troublesome for immigrants to purchase drugs online. How it is possible? For example Xylocaine causes loss of feeling in an area of your body. Given during childbirth. Secondly treats emergency heart rhythm problems. Usually, if you have lost the charisma, charm to a particular partner, treatment options like Cialis to improve potency is unlikely to help him back. Cialis is a drug used to treat different troubles. What do you already know about sildenafil vs tadalafil? Apparently every adult has heard about vardenafil vs sildenafil. (Read more http://rootinfonline.com/cialis-for-daily-use.html). Like all other medications, Cialis is also according of it’s active ingredient. While the medicine is credited with nerve pain, it can also cause sexual frustration. The most common potentially serious side effects of such medicaments like Cialis is stuffy or runny nose. Tell local physician if you have any unwanted side effect that bothers you. Discuss the matter with your health care professional to ensure that you can use this drug. Some tests can be used to extent of male sexual problems.